Thursday, April 3, 2014

girls

As much as I'd like to swear off girls, I can't. I mean look at them! They're so darn cute. Is it the coffee talking? I just broke up with Kim and am really eager to say to hell with all of the female human species. But then the next thing I know I'm on match.com sending emails to everyone even remotely appealing. Kim and I weren't meant to be (when did I become a fatalist?) and that's fine. We really gave it a try. And probably when longer with it than necessary (Kim new early on I think she didn't want a relationship but I'm just so darned irresistible!) Last night after a few beers sitting in my driveway (don't worry I was safe to drive) I cried a deep bone emptying cry. It was the most despairing void that I can remember crying from in recent memory. I'm sure Jen's dumping me evoked a similar response. And I don't claim it's over (the emotional brain can be very stubborn in understanding that something is over)

No comments:

Post a Comment